Tuesday 14 October 2014

More Than Just Guitar...

Here at my guitar studio in Fort Langley I have started some new lessons and courses to meet the musical needs of the ever-changing culture of our modern times and to expand the musical horizons of my students. Included in the area of lessons now offered are Bass, Ukelele, and Songwriting and on the class side of things there is an exciting Digital Recording class and a fun Practical Music Theory course.

These changes have added a lot of variety and excitement to my regular lesson year and will help give students opportunities to grow and enhance their own musical creativity using the tools of technology and a practical hands-on approach to music theory.




1 comment:

  1. Hey TIm....not sure if it's my monitor but I find the dark text hard to read...thanks for this info!

    ReplyDelete